Dr. Fixit Proofcote Black
Packaging : 1, 4 & 20 Kg
Shipping : Shipping Charges Extra on all orders* (Subject to order value)
Product Code: Dr. Fixit Proofcote Black
Availability: In Stock
Dr. Fixit Proofcote Black is composed of bituminous emulsion, polymer, properly selected & graded fine fillers and additives. It is used for waterproofing of AC sheet roofing’s & water retaining structures because it form tough & elastomeric rubbery coating with excellent waterproofing properties at very economical than liquid applied polymeric coatings.
Features & Benefits
- Permeability – Highly impermeable, means excellent waterproofing.
- Open time - Sufficient open time than other bituminous cold applied liquids.
- Ease of application – Easy to apply by brush & roller.
- Cleaning – Tools & equipments can be easily washed with water, does not require expensive solvents.
- Microorganism growth – Prevents the growth of fungus, algae & bacteria.
- Cost saving - Cold applied material does not require heating.
- .Coverage : 1.5 – 2 sq Meter / Kg for 2 coats coverage may vary depending upon the nature and texture of the substrate
- Packaging : 1, 4 & 20 Kg